Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Morning Glory


"...Sun, Sun, Sun, Here it comes..."
George Harrison, "Here comes the Sun"



"When I was six years old, my mother told me not to stare at the sun…"
Max Cohen, "Pi"




"…so one day when I was six I did"
Max Cohen, "Pi"






"Daylight on my shoulder, Makes me feel alive..."
Rooster, "Staring at the Sun"


"I woke up as the sun was reddening; and that was the one distinct time in my life, the strangest moment of all, when I didn't know who I was-I was far away from home, haunted and tired..."
Jack Kerouac as Sal Paradise, "On The Road"





And when the wind gets under these wings
You will feel what freedom brings
Stay right by me, walk don't run
I don't want you flying too close to the sun

Alan Parsons Project, "Too Close To The Sun"

3 comments:

praneeth said...

i really liked those words from 'on the road' (i did manage to read till there); i italicised and reddened that line as if underlining in a paper book.
And here comes the sun is like one of the nicest songs of deliverance to me.
ignorant of the rest...
where r the pics from? whos the guy in there?

maxdavinci said...

is that subba in the pic?

Sharb said...

Yes